Finally!! And no regret..

>> Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finally I hv already upgraded my program's blog... From early "WHAT DE...." to now "OK loh"...

Before edit


After edited





Izzit your eyes feel more comfort? I'm very confident that you will answer me "Yeah!"

And one more thing is... I hv no regret to take the couse "Website Programming". This really help me to do editing at the code... I never think that I can do it! But this is the prove. At first the template is not allow people to edit, but to those who know coding.. Yeah.. sure... you can edit it by your own. I try to make it as PERFECT as I can. For example... I really cannot stand my blog title is blocking my button or tab. This make me mad and motivate me to do some coding. Read the code one by one. Change the font size and font color. Finally, the problem has fixed. I feel so happy and proud although that is very basic and easy job for those who are PROFESSIONAL in IT field.



Am I a perfectionist? This sick come again to me....

3 comments:

Anonymous December 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

hahaha..i guess we are the same type of person kan? perfectionist...or at least trying to be perfect..can't stand if people just sambil lewa like that...people still can live through those situation hor? hahah...what to do...that is the fact lo...sigh..

~J~

Lily Love 77 December 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

sure... during the moment we did the website.. we know we are perfectionist....

moonshadow December 14, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

yeah~~~look back d web again i recall back u are perfectionist. and both of u are XD...

d website aft edit really~~~give ppl feeling.........WAAAAAAHHHH~~~

Come in and buy

www.sunnanz.com.sg

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP